Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Updates!

Hi!  So much has happened in the past few days and we have been BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!  First update- to the makers of Mylicon I am forever grateful!  Wow!  Ben had a few days of terribly painful gas and I was leery of using the Mylicon drops at first for no reason other than we just didn't want to give him uneccesary medicine.  These have been an absolute lifesaver and Ben is definitely feeling better.  Second- Ben started school on Monday and I went back to work so Monday was definitely a sad day around the Grissom house.  Matt dropped him off Monday morning and I cried the whole way into work.  I kept thinking about my little guy crying as he wakes up from a nap and not seeing his Mommy's face.  It still breaks my heart BUT I know that he is enjoying his fun filled days so much!  Because of all the fun this week I have really been behind on the updates but I promise as we settle into our new routine I will get better.  Here is a little family picture from Sunday at the Regatta.

 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment