Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Update!

We had a pretty relaxing weekend around our house.  I tutored on Saturday morning and the rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out with my little buddy.  We didn't do a whole lot because Ben is still getting over the bronchiolitis he came down with last weekend.  I did manage to cook dinner though, something that Matt has been doing a lot of around our house lately, and I think Ben was a little confused as to what I was doing because this is the look he kept giving me in the kitchen...

 
The rest of the afternoon we just lounged around and took a few naps.  Ben enjoyed napping on our bed, and I didn't mind because I got to snuggle up with my little guy. 
 
 We have had a few sleepless nights around here the last few nights.  Ben seems to get really congested at night as he is lying down and all of the congestion collects in his chest, and he just hasn't been sleeping that well.  I don't mind the 2 AM snuggle sessions but I just want him back to feeling 100%.  Here is to feeling better this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment