Friday, May 10, 2013

4 Months!

I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old!  I really feel like, just in the last few weeks, he turned this corner and has become a much more manageable baby. It’s hard to explain but I just feel like I “get” him more now. Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t know what I’m doing a lot, but he’s not a complete mystery to me anymore. We’re getting the BEST smiles, some hilarious laughs and giggles and the cutest noises you have ever heard. Recently he has just been talking up a storm…babbling on and on.   He’s now a big fan of the bumbo! He LOVES to put absolutely anything in his mouth, especially his hands. He’s exploring his world and it’s so fun to see him discover things. He’s doing great sleeping through the night.    He’s still getting up to eat once in the night but will go right back to sleep after his tummy his full. He’s quite the charmer and will willingly show friendly strangers his big gummy smile…but then will usually get shy and turn his head into me. He melts my heart daily. I can’t believe this perfect little baby is mine. I love him soooo much!

Ok, as usual with the monthly photos, there are not a lot this time as Ben was super tired the morning I took pictures!






































Happy 4 months sweet boy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment