Sunday, June 9, 2013

5 Months!

Oh my, how is my baby 5 months old?!  I love this age. He’s so happy and smiley. He reacts to us and interacts with us. He’s sleeping great too which doesn’t hurt! Every night he goes down at 6PM and wakes up around 5AM….we are working on a new schedule because 5AM is a little early. He does wake up the happiest, cutest baby.  He doesn't cry, he just opens his eyes and starts talking.  I imagine he is saying something like "hey Mama, I'm ready to give you hugs and kisses, come get me!" He won’t fully wake up until the morning but he will stir in the night and will lift his legs up and slam them down onto the mattress with a loud WOMP! I have no idea how he doesn’t wake himself up doing that because it’s loud.  He loves spending time in his exersaucer, going for walks in the stroller and playing on the floor with anything that plays music. Every night he gets so excited for bath time and kick kick kicks his little legs in the water.  He LOVES his daddy and just belly laughs away at whatever silly thing Matt is saying to him, and it just melts my heart to watch.  He’s still a great eater and now eats 4 times a day – 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 6pm. He takes 3 naps a day – 9am, 1pm and another short nap around 4:30.    He puts everything in his mouth. I think those teeth are coming soon! As much as I want him to stay this age FOREVER, I can’t wait to see what the months ahead have in store for him!











 
Happy 5 months my sweet boy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment