Monday, September 16, 2013

Grocery Shopping!

I was off on Friday for a Fall Holiday (not sure what for, but hey, thanks HISD!)  and I had big plans of taking Ben to the aquarium, however, he spent much of Thursday night coughing so I decided a trip to the doctor would be in order before we headed to the aquarium.  Good thing we went because my poor little buddy had an infection in his left ear that was starting to ooze.  Armed with antibiotics we headed to Michaels for a little arts and crafts fun and then to the grocery store.  We spent the rest of the afternoon making Halloween crafts and pumpkin bread.




































I just realized Ben is wearing the same exact outfit that he had on last weekend at Pappasitos.  I guess it has become one our favorites!


































This pumpkin bread recipe is from Pip and Ebby and turned out pretty good!  There are a few changes that I am going to make next time, but it was pretty delicious for a first attempt.  And yes, I have already put out all of our Halloween decorations.  Actually, we put them out September 1st! 































And this is the begining of our Halloween art project.  It was a fun "crafternoon!"







No comments:

Post a Comment