Sunday, October 27, 2013

After Bath Pictures

I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of Ben after his bath the other night, especially since he was just hanging out watching T.V. in his new favorite pose.  I don't know where Ben got this from but this is how he likes to hang out these days. 

All thats missing is a sheep skin rug!
 


Love snuggling with my sweet boy after his bath.



We had a busy weekend around here!  We officially started the house search yesterday and spent the day driving around League City checking out neighborhoods.  Ben didn't enjoy spending so much time in the car but he did enjoy lunch at Boondoggles and dinner at Pappasitos!  Mama, too! I can't say that we have narrowed down any specific neighborhoods just yet but I definitely know that I don't want to be in a neighborhood where Dallas grass comes standard.  We also bought Ben a new car seat yesterday.  His infant seat was just getting to be too small so we upgraded him to a convertible car seat.  Ben also added a new word to his vocabulary- Mama!  Ben now says Dada, baba, and Mama!  Dada still seems to be his favorite but I am definitely proud to be hearing Mama!  He also has 4 teeth now!  3 on the bottom and 1 on top!  Today we are spending the day at home just hanging out and getting ready for a very special birthday coming up this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment