Sunday, October 20, 2013

Church

Ben was pretty excited about going to church Wednesday night!  It was way past his bed time when church ended but he was a trooper the whole evening and never got fussy.  He is such a people person and he loved leaning around me to see the people sitting behind us all night.  I decided to dress him in this casual outfit because I knew he was going to fall asleep on the way home and since I had given him a bath before church I just took off the jacket and laid him in his crib when we got home. 
 
This week it is just me, Ben, and the pups until Thursday.  Matt had to leave for Denver this evening for work.  And in case you have always wondered what Matt does for a living, he is an environmental consultant, mainly for oil and gas companies.  He graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree in forest science and now works in the environmental field.  He travels maybe 30% of the year around the United States and the other time he works from his office in Houston.  It occurred to me recently that not a lot of people know what he does.  And if you don't know already, I graduated from Houston Baptist University with a degree in pedagogy and I teach 8th grade U.S. History in Houston ISD.  I guess I should have done a formal Meet the Grissom's page when I started this blog.  Maybe one day, but not this week!  :)  Hope everyone has a great week!
 
 Also- major news from this weekend!  We officially have a crawler!  Once I figure out how to upload videos to this blog I will post videos!  So exciting!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment