Friday, November 8, 2013

Last Weekend


I have been a little MIA this week.  Mainly because I haven't been feeling well and then Wednesday when I picked Ben up from school his eyes were super goopy and he just wanted to be rocked all night (of course, I didn't mind- I miss the days of rocking my sweet boy now that he is such a wiggle worm) so I knew he was starting not to feel good, as well.  We are headed to the pediatrician tonight so I will keep everyone posted. 

Last weekend we had an impromptu visit from Auntie A!  It was one of those where I texted her at 6:00 A.M. and said "if you leave now you can make it in time to go to the Children's Museum!" and she responded with "I'm packing now!"  We were all super excited to see Auntie A!  We didn't end up going to the Children's Museum- we had a day of lunch, shopping, and patios!

We had lunch at Monarch at Hotel ZaZa and I have to brag a little because I love the fact that we can take Ben to fine dining restaurants and get compliments from strangers about how well behaved he is.


After that we headed to Rice Village and did a little shopping.  It ended up being a shopping day all for Ben.  He made out with some super cute Christmas pajamas from Doodles and new shoes from Right Start.  I absolutely love Robeez shoes for babies and definitely recommend them for pre walkers. 
 

 
After shoe shopping we headed to the Black Walnut for an afternoon snack and a break from shopping on the patio.
 

It was definitely a great weekend!
 










 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment