Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Uphill

Ever feel like you are constantly running up hill and getting no where?

That's how I feel lately!  There is so much to be done with our house, mainly painting and furniture shopping, I know, how can I be complaining about having to buy stuff?  It isn't the having to get new stuff, it is finding the time to go furniture shopping.  We did buy a couch on Sunday, although we have to wait for it to be made so we are still using our living room as 1 giant play room.   Work is crazy busy lately with testing right around the corner so that means that I am tutoring all the time, Saturday mornings included.  Can you tell that I am ready for Spring Break next week??  I have managed to put up a few Easter decorations, I painted a dresser for Benjamin's room and the house will be painted next week during Spring Break.  I know it will all come together. 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment