Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Barnes and Noble

Benjamin and I spent a Sunday afternoon a Barnes and Noble a few weeks ago and he was in heaven!  He loves books and when I would read to him he would touch every page, I am assuming they have been reading touch and feel books at school, so we headed up to Barnes and Noble to pick out some new books, especially a few touch and feel books.  He loved every minute of our Barnes and Noble date, from picking out all the books and reading them to playing with the Thomas the Train.  I see a train set in his very near future. 









On a side note- Benjamin and I stayed home Monday so he could recoup from an infection in both ears and on Monday afternoon Benjamin really started to walk!  He has been taking a few steps here and there but Monday afternoon I asked him if he wanted some milk and he just stood up and started walking and has been walking all over the place ever since.  Our sweet boy is getting so big!  

No comments:

Post a Comment