Monday, June 23, 2014

Catching Up

We had a great weekend around here!  Friday afternoon Auntie A, Benjamin and I spent the day at the pool.  On Saturday Benjamin stayed home with Matt and Auntie A and I had a girls day and then celebrated Laura and Bobby that evening at their rehearsal dinner.  Auntie A and I started out the afternoon with lunch at Tiny Boxwoods, it was delicious as usual, and the chocolate cookies are the best in Houston- I am not lying!  After brunch we went to Dry Bar and got blow outs.  It was fabulous.  If you haven't been, you are definitely missing out.  And the evening was spent celebrating Laura and Bobby for their rehearsal dinner.  I haven't uploaded any pictures from this weekend yet so here are some pictures catching up on Benjamin's days at school last week.  A little music making, a little splash time, and of course, arts and crafts.





No comments:

Post a Comment