Friday, August 22, 2014

Just Stuff

Just a few things that have been going on that I haven't shared on here, although most of you already know.  I am now the Social Studies Department Chair at my school so I am very excited about new position and looking forward to a great school year full of learning new things and many challenges.  This weekend we are hosting Matthew's fantasy football team's draft party at our house, should be lots of fun catching up with friends we don't get to see often enough.  On Monday the kids will start back at school and Benjamin will move up to his new classroom so a first day for both of us. 

A few weeks ago when we went to the library, we stopped by Clear Lake park first to play, personally I think our playground is a lot better and I think Benjamin agreed because he wasn't that excited so we headed to the library not long after, not to mention it was HOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment