Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Geaux Tigers!

We had a pretty relaxing weekend around here since we were all recovering from a long weekend in Louisiana.  Saturday we got a lot of things done around the house, setting up new furniture, cleaning, and doing a little yard work.  I even set myself up an office in our closet.  Our closet is huge and since our 4th bedroom that is now a playroom is soon becoming our guest room, I had to find a place for the computer so I created an office on one side of our closet.  And it is working out just perfectly.  Poppy stopped by for a visit Saturday afternoon and was cracking Benjamin up with silly faces.  I just love to hear his deep belly laughs.  Saturday night we finally were able to cheer the Tigers on to a victory and I am convinced it is because Benjamin was sporting his game day attire all day. 



Benjamin insisted on pushing that popcorn popper toy all the way to the park. 
 


 





























No comments:

Post a Comment