Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lawn Mower Fun































You have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw Benjamin and Pops coming down the street!  Yes that is Benjamin sitting on the lawnmower, in his pajamas, with his boots on, while Pops pushes!  Nana and Benjamin had been outside looking for Rosemary the cat and when it was time to come inside Benjamin spotted the lawn mower and was pretty determined to ride on it.   He kept climbing up the front and sitting on it and asking to be pushed.  Don't ask me where that came from because it was the first time I have seen it.  Anyway, I kept telling him that we couldn't ride the lawn mower and when I came back outside a few minutes later I saw Pops and Benjamin coming down the street with Benjamin on the lawn mower and the biggest smile on his face!  Then he opted to get off of it and he wanted to push it home.  Too funny.  Benjamin is pretty lucky to have such a fun Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment