Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Busy Weekend

We have been busy, busy around our house getting Benjamin's new room put together and starting to put together the nursery.  We moved Benjamin to the bigger bedroom and I painted it before we did and it is coming together so great!  It is quickly becoming one of my favorite rooms in the house.  It looks so, so good with the paint and white furniture.  Once I get everything put up on the walls and the decor in place I will post pictures.  Of course, now I have decided that the nursery needs to be painted as well.  I guess you could say I am in nesting mode!  And officially counting down until little brother makes his debut-44 more days!  In the meantime though, I am soaking up all the time I can with my chocolate loving, sweet, giggly baby boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment