Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Friday





























Over Spring Break I took Benjamin for an appointment to check in with his Orthopedic Surgeon and we got the best news ever-we don't need to come back for another check up until right before Kindergarten!  We were checking in with him every 6 months to monitor a very mild scoliosis but thankfully God does answer prayers and Benjamin's scoliosis is no longer an issue and we got the all clear to participate in any and all sports now and in the future!  #blessed and I really mean it!  It was definitely a day worth celebrating.

This picture was taken at Benjamin's school and was clearly before I took him to get a haircut, I have to say though, I do miss his long hair a bit!  Hope you all have a great weekend, we will be doing one of my favorite things-having a crawfish boil of course!  And trying to finish last minute details before little brother arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment