Monday, April 13, 2015

Sleepy

I have been very behind lately and have so much to catch up on, and I promise to do that this week before Thomas's arrival on Thursday, which we all can't wait for!  Benjamin's school sent me this picture of him napping last week and it pretty much sums up how I feel today so I thought it was only appropriate to share.






































What a weekend we had!  We had a great day Saturday and spent most of the day outside playing at the park with the neighbors, playing with cars in the drive way or playing with bubbles.  Saturday night though things took a turn for the worse.  We had pizza for dinner, and luckily for whatever reason Benjamin decided he did not want to eat pizza, because later that night both Matt and I had food poisoning.  Matt started before I did but by 10:00 it was full on food poisoning in our house.  Not fun.  The only thing worse than having food poisoning is having food poisoning while you are 9 months pregnant.  THE MOST HORRIBLE THING EVER!  Needless to say I was up all night Saturday so I spent most of Sunday in bed recovering and Matt and Benjamin spent the day at Kemah.  It is times like this that remind me how lucky I am to have such a great husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment