Thursday, October 8, 2015

Louisiana

Last weekend Benjamin and Matt headed to Louisiana and Thomas and I stayed home. We were sad to miss spending time with family, but as I've mentioned here before, Thomas isn't the greatest sleeper and he just started waking up only once at night and I just didn't want to disrupt his sleep and mess that up, so we stayed home. On Saturday Matt did his Dad's canoe race, Tour du Teche and then they spent the weekend at Elliott's new house. 








Benjamin pretty much thinks Bubba's house is the greatest place on Earth! I mean a playground, a "tractor" as Benjamin calls it and all the tomatoes you can possibly pick?! The best! Benjamin did bring home lots of tomatoes and limes for his Mama! A boy after my own heart! Margaritas and salsa here we come!  Meanwhile, back home Thomas and I pretty much just had a lazy weekend with lots of walks, the weather was gorgeous, and lots of playing! 








It was a great weekend all around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment