Friday, May 13, 2016

Soccer

Soccer oh soccer. On most days soccer practice and games are a constant struggle of trying to explain to Benjamin that he can't always kick the ball. Usually, he plays for about 10 minutes and then just wants to sit on the side and take water breaks. But at practice on Wednesday he ran as fast as he could out onto the field all by himself and he practice the entire time without a pep talk from me and without whining! He listened to his coach, he "got after the ball," as he says, and most of all, he had so much fun! He was so proud of himself at the end of practice and I couldn't have been prouder! 



These are the pictures I was able to get from the sideline. Blurry, but he was so engaged I didn't want to get closer. 

I could not be prouder of our little Ninja Turtle!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment