Saturday, August 10, 2013

6 Month Doctor Report

Do you know what today is?!  Ben is 7 months old!  I can't believe it, either!  I promise 7 month pictures tomorrow, but first I wanted to give an update since I took Ben for his 6 month (even though he is 7) checkup on Wednesday.  Dr. Pope was on vacation for most of the month of July so I wasn't able to get Ben in until Wednesday.

We got a great report all around!  Ben is 17 lbs 8 oz. and 26.5 inches tall!  Dr. Pope said that everything looked great!  Ben had to get a few shots and it just broke my heart!  Ben is the happiest baby who is ALWAYS smiling and laughing (I am seriously thankful for this because he honestly never cries unless I am not giving him his bottle fast enough!) and he of course was smiling and laughing at nurse Dori and then came the pricks!  It was a delayed reaction but he was crying so hard there were tears just flowing down his little red cheeks without any sound coming out of his mouth.  We are always thankful for good doctor reports, though!  Here are some pictures of Ben while we were waiting for Dr. Pope.  He was loving tearing up the paper on the table. 




No comments:

Post a Comment