Monday, August 12, 2013

7 Months!

Today I have something very serious to discuss. My baby is 7 months old. SEVEN months old. What!? Where did the time go? I have to say though, 7 months might be the most perfect age ever.  Ben is SO fun. He babbles, woo-woo’s, grunts and shrieks all day long. He’s the happiest, smiliest little guy and loves going out on adventures around town. He definitely knows who his favorite people are but isn't stingy with the smiles if you’re not one of them!  He is eating lots of food these days!  He usually gets fruit in the morning and veggies in the afternoon. He likes pretty much everything we’ve given him except for meats. Sweet potatoes and squash are big hits! He takes a nap at 9:00 and 1:00 and sometimes still needs a little short one around 4:45.  Ben has really mastered the art of rolling over. He can go from back to front and front to back over and over again with no problem! This is his main mode of transportation these days.  This little guy is going to be on the move soon! My little buddy just makes me happier than I could ever imagine!  He is trying to say mama and recently started waving bye bye.  I am definitely not ready to see him wave bye bye and say mama at the same time.  Oh man, today was definitely a hard day because it was his first day back at school and my first day back to work.  I know he loves every minute with his new friends and the best part is seeing his smiling face with his arms reaching out when I go to pick him up.  Ben has seriously stolen my heart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment