Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Elliott!

Today is a very special day.  Know why?  Okay, we will tell you.  Today is Ben's Uncle Elliott's birthday!!!  We miss you Uncle Elliott and hope you have a great day! 

Obviously I take a lot of pictures.  The pictures that you see on the blog are not even 1/1000th of the pictures I take.  I literally have over 7,000 pictures of Ben.  It takes a lot of time to sort through them and tonight I went back to the very first picture we took of Ben and it made me cry.  He is getting so big so fast and I love him more than I ever thought possible and sometimes I like to just look back through the pictures and remember those days.  I love you so much sweet boy.  This is one that I love. It was taken when Ben was a month old.


No comments:

Post a Comment