Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Baptism Part 1

Saturday was so much fun!  First- huge thank you to my amazing husband who planned a surprise birthday lunch at Pappasitos, my favorite!  30 is definitely going to look good on me thanks to the Bella Donna spa day package from Dolce Vita Day Spa and gift card to Academy, and Keurig travel mug that my sweet, sweet husband gave me.  I'm not sure what I did to deserve such an amazing husband and be blessed with such an amazing family but I am sure thankful for each and every one of you!  This birthday was extra special! 

We spent Saturday afternoon hanging out around the house watching LSU football, Nana recovered our chairs- I can't thank you enough, I love them! and that evening the girls went to get our nails done.



No comments:

Post a Comment