Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Sorry it has taken me so long to post our Easter pictures.  Last week I was crazy sick all week.  It started Monday night with a stomach virus and went downhill from there.   On Wednesday when I went to the doctor I had pink eye in both eyes, strep throat and an ear infection on top of my stomach virus.  By Friday I was finally feeling better after the medicines started to kick in.  So here we are recapping our Easter weekend that we spent in Lafayette with Nana Debs and Pops and Auntie Heather and Uncle Scootles. 

On Saturday morning we walked to the park in Nana and Pops' neighborhood for an Easter egg hunt.  It was Benjamin's first official hunt so I wasn't sure how he would do but he loved it!  He found 2 eggs all by himself and put them into his basket all by himself.  Such a big boy!  2 must have been the magic number this year because the next morning the bunny visited us and left eggs and Benjamin again found 2 eggs and put them in his basket and he was done. 





































Benjamin prefers to be in his diaper and sometimes I don't even fight him to put on clothes. This was pre Easter egg hunt.

Our pre hunt selfie.  It's the only way I get in the picture these days.  









Egg hunt success!  Check back tomorrow for the rest of our Easter weekend recap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment