Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pirates

As I mentioned yesterday, Benjamin and I headed to Moody Gardens to see the pirates and we also explored the Rainforest Pyramid, as well. 

When going to see pirates it is only appropriate for one to wear the proper attire. 



A pirate hat and pirate t shirt of course!  



Unfortunately these are the only pictures I took as there was so much to see that it was hard to keep up with Benjamin while trying to snap pictures so I stashed the camera away and adventuring we went!  Benjamin loved everything, he wanted to know what everything was and would often make his excited face followed by an "aahhh."  We were a little bummed that we didn't see the monkeys, they are free roaming in the pyramid and it was so hot outside coupled with the humidity in the pyramid and they were hiding in the cool areas.  I don't blame them, just means we will have to make another trip to Moody Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment