Thursday, August 28, 2014

School

I have been behind on my blogging this week but for good reason.  School started back on Monday and Benjamin had a great first day in his new classroom.  His two best friends, Lyla and Evan, moved up with him so I was very glad that he has some friends in his new class.  His teachers have said that he is doing great and oddly but thankfully he has been sleeping better in his new class.  He used to only nap for about an hour but all this week he has been taking 2 hour naps.  It could also be because it is the first week back.  Benjamin has also been feeding himself all of his meals and has been doing great with the spoon.  I was fairly certain he was going to be left handed but now I am not so sure since he is holding the spoon in his right hand to eat.  We shall see.  My first week back on the other hand has not been so great.  I have been sick, sick, sick this week with what I am sure is allergies or sinus.   I have been feeling terrible and have been in bed most nights by 8.  No fun at all and because of that I have hardly uploaded any pictures so in honor of throwback Thursday, here is a picture from Benjamin's last day in his old classroom (last Friday, ha!)!

Benjamin's vocabulary has really started to flourish these last few weeks and yesterday he started saying "right there" so now when we ask him where something is he will say "right there" when he finds it.  Too cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment