Monday, September 29, 2014

Sunday Morning Snuggles

I had a training all day Saturday which made the weekend seem so short.  And exhausting.   And Benjamin decided to wake up at 5:30 on Sunday so we grabbed him from his bed and he watched cartoons in our bed for about 30 minutes and then Matt got up with him and let me sleep in.  Another reason I love him so much. 


 
We took Benjamin to Parent's Night Out at his school on Friday and Matt and I went to a movie and dinner.  When we picked Benjamin up at 10:30 he was wide awake and his teachers said he had been partying all night and had a blast.   He was still awake at 7:00 the next morning and despite his lack of sleep Friday night and his early morning Sunday Benjamin was still in a great mood both days. 
 
Something funny from this weekend- on Saturday Benjamin heard Matt say "hey baby" to me and then he started repeating it.  It. is. so. cute. when he says it.  Then Benjamin heard me calling Dada "Matt" and he started calling him Matt so from now on it is Dada and Mama only in this house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment