Monday, November 24, 2014

Birthday Lunch

We had a fun and busy weekend as usual.  Saturday night Dede and I went and saw Dirty Dancing at the Hobby Center and it was amazing.  No matter how many times I have seen the movie, the music and dancing never gets old.  And Matt and Benjamin spent the evening together at Gumbo Bar and watching college football.  Sunday we celebrated my birthday a little early with lunch in Galveston with MawMaw and Poppy.  We ate lunch at the Moody Gardens hotel and got to enjoy the pretty Christmas decorations.  Speaking of Christmas decorations, we started to put ours up over the weekend as well since we are leaving for Miami Wednesday for Thanksgiving. 









I was really hoping for a Christmas card picture but as you can see I ended up with a bunch of funny ones.  Picture taking was just not in the cards for us on Sunday.  Christmas card picture or no picture it was a great start to my Birthday spent with those I love most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment