Monday, February 2, 2015

Mole Holes

We had such a productive weekend at our house!  Now that the big holidays, although we celebrate every holiday in our house so maybe they are all big?!, are behind us I have been in major nesting mode around our house to get things ready for little brother's arrival.  We are moving Benjamin into a bigger bedroom and are going to use his old room for the nursery so I spent the weekend prepping his new room to be painted and can't wait to get it painted.  We also spent the weekend playing outside-the weather was so beautiful compared to what we woke up to today.  We have had a major mole problem in our flower beds so we covered the holes and hopefully have gotten rid of the problem.  I'v worked so hard to get my vegetable garden growing that I am not going to let little moles ruin it and especially not all of the flowers in the flower bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment