Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Busy, Busy

Wow!  This has definitely been the longest blogging break I have taken!  But, you didn't think I would actually quit this thing did you?!  No way!  But... things have been super busy around here and we are all definitely looking forward to the lazier days of summer.  I recently started my Master's degree a few months ago and it has been quite the juggling act getting into a groove of mommying, wifeing, teaching, and school but I think I am finally in the swing of things.  That being said, I have LOTS to catch up on!  So, I'll just go in order...

First up... finish recapping our trip to Louisiana for Thomas' Baptism.






































I had the very crazy idea of trying to coordinate a family picture with all of the cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents in Lafayette and it was quite the adventure to say the least!  Trying to coordinate 8 kids is no easy task!  But, we did manage a few good ones.








































And got LOTS of quality cousin time in!  These kids LOVED splashing at the splash pad!

No comments:

Post a Comment