Monday, August 5, 2019

Cozumel

I haven't given our little piece of the internet any love in A LONG TIME!  In fact, it has been almost a year since I have last blogged, but, graduate school is finished and I am ready to get back to the things I love most, and this blog is one of them!  I can't go back and recap an entire year, so I am going to start with the beginning of summer.

To kick off summer Matt and I went on a little vacation of our own to Cozumel!  We took a Carnival cruise out of Galveston and while we had a great time together, especially spending long hours in the sun sipping drinks and reading, I don't think that we will be doing another cruise.  We are more of "doers," even on vacation, and like to be able to explore the places we are visiting and a cruise doesn't really allow for that.  None the less though, we had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment