Friday, January 17, 2014

1st Birthday Party!

Benjamin's 1st birthday party was last Saturday and we had so much fun!  The decorations were super easy as I went with a simple color scheme of red, yellow, green, and blue so I bought tableware in all sorts of colors, set out m&m's in bowls, bought different colored balloons, and got a similarly colored cake for Benjamin.  We had cupcakes from Crave for the adults and they were delicious, as always!  I have tons of pictures from Saturday so today I am posting pictures of the decorations, and a few of the birthday boy, of course!

































I displayed Benjamin's monthly photos above the fireplace.
























On the menu was Louisiana hot crab dip, gumbo, potato salad, french bread, cupcakes, and hurricanes for the adults to enjoy!

































I ordered a smaller smash cake for Benjamin but the bakery made a mistake so he ended up with this giant smash cake! 


The "we are special" plate is a tradition in my family, whoever is having a special day gets to use the plate, so of course I had to incorporate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment