Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happenings

I have been a little behind on posting lately, mainly because Thomas has been sleeping through the night, finally!, and I have been trying to catch up on sleep and have been going to bed earlier than I care to share. So here's a giant update on what we have been up to.





































We celebrated with friends at Sadiq's birthday party...






































I went to New Orleans for a conference and Matt took care of the boys. I had a great time but I sure was happy to see my 3 boys after a long weekend...









































Spent lots of time playing trains and cars...






































And Benjamin tried out his sleeping bag to get ready for his big camping trip with Matt, Pops, Uncle Steve and Ethan and Drew Thanksgiving weekend. 

Whew! That was a lot and there's still more to update on but for now I'm going to end my birthday with a movie and catching up on reading some magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment