Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Lafayette and had a great time. We had an uneventful drive in Wednesday afternoon and arrived around 8:30 which was so nice not to get in super late like we usually do. Thanksgiving morning Nana gave Benjamin the scooter she saved for him and after a couple of tries he was a scooter pro in no time! And he rode that scooter all day long! Since the scooter Nana had was pink, we added a new scooter to Benjamin's Christmas list. 



I can't even believe it but besides these pictures from the morning, I didn't take a single picture Thanksgiving Day. So all I have our these few pictures that others took and not a single one is of all of us together. Oh well, there's always another time.



Benjamin took a quick nap before everyone arrived, scooter riding is exhausting! 



Benjamin at the head of the table! 



Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I know I did spent with my 3 favorite boys that I am most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment